DocNomads Joint Master Program (Portugal, Hungary, Belgium)
2019- 2021 | Multiple MA Degree in Documentary Film Directing
Honor: Cum Laude
- Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias (Lisbon)
- Színház és Filmművészeti Egyetem- SZFE (Budapest)
- LUCA - School of Arts (Brussels)
University of the Philippines, Diliman
2007- 2011 | BA Broadcast Communication
Honors: Cum Laude, Presidential Scholarship Recipient, University Scholar, Nominated Best Thesis
- Sa Ngalan ng Lahat ng Munti (In the Name of Small Things) -Director, Writer, Sound, Editor 18.28 min (Portugal, 2021)
- Holy Eggs- Director, Writer, Editor
11.49 min (Belgium, 2021)
- PH 5503- Director, Editor
6.47 min (Hungary, 2020)
FREELANCE DIRECTOR, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, WRITER
- Directs, produces, and writes long-form and short-form content for television and digital platforms like Netflix Asia, History Channel Asia, AXN Asia, Channel News Asia, Lifestyle Network Global (now Metro Channel), Globe Studios
- Projects include one of Netflix Asia's most successful videos on their Facebook channel 'Love Sucks | Love Rules', docu-series on youth and social impact 'Champions for Change', travel show 'Adventure Your Way' with Atom Araullo, lifestyle/design show 'Modern Living TV' with Stephanie Zubiri and Bianca Gonzales
Cinemata: 2021- Present
- Cinemata is a platform for social and environmental films about the Asia-Pacific.
- As the video platform's Lead Curator, I develop audiences, partnerships, users, and engagement as well as expand the content curation and improve acquisition management systems for Cinemata.
Pretty Good Podcast: 2021- Present
- Conceptualizes, produces, and writes all the episodes of Pretty Good Podcast, a podcast dedicated to mainstreaming digital rights in the Asia-Pacific.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, DIRECTOR
Culture Shock Productions: 2014-2017
- Conceptualized, directed and produced long-form and short-form content for TV and digital platforms like Discovery Channel Asia, History Channel Asia, AXN Asia, Crime + Investigation Asia, FYI Asia, Lifestyle Network Global (now Metro Channel)
- Projects include docu-series filmed in Denmark & Australia 'Dwellings' with Ian Sta. Maria of Lego & dancer Novy Bereber, docu-series on women empowerment filmed in Korea & Australia '24 x 24', motorcycle travel show 'Ride N' Seek with Jamie Dempsey' (Seasons 4 & 6), DIY vignettes 'Bite-Sized Inspirations', luxury lifestyle/travel show 'Listed'
Culture Shock Productions: 2012- 2017
- Client communication locally and overseas, managed logistics and budget for long-form & short-form content for Discovery Channel Asia, Channel News Asia, History Channel Asia, and Lifestyle Network (now Metro Channel)
- Projects include documentary on the Marawi siege 'Rebellion in Marawi', Siargao and Palawan tourism promos 'Paradise By Sea', history quiz vignettes 'History Hustle' with Simon Yin, documentary on cybersex extortion 'Undercover Asia: Sextortion Suicide'
2018- Futures of Young Pinays, Ambassador (Edukasyon.PH)
- One of the 10 ambassadors of the campaign that seeks to inspire young girls to expand their career choices, including areas traditionally viewed as male-dominated
2018- Solo Photography Exhibit (Notes From the Sea)
- Mounted my first solo exhibit, a docu-photography series taken from 2011-2018 about the surfing community in Baler, in partnership with MA+D Manila Cafe'
2018- Documentary Photography Masterclass -Invisible Photographers Asia (IPA)